A delicious homemade healthier treat? Yes! Served with a cup of hot black coffee? Even better. Here is an easy and quick recipe for Nut Butter Blondies to help curb that sweet craving.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup Collagen Peptides
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp real mineral salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 70% dark chocolate chunks
- optional: 1/4 cup cacao nibs or pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, collagen, and nut butters.
- Continue to add everything else in order.
- Chop up your chocolate bar into small chunks and add into mixture.
- Stir till combined.
- Pour into 9x13" pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or till golden brown. Don’t over bake!
- Let cool completely before cutting.